What's Nearby Hollister California Hotel.
- Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area -
Off road vehicle recreation on 3,200 acres. Earthquake trail and Nature trail and a concession store. San Juan Bautis State Historic Park
- Fremont Peak State Park - This park has overnight camping and day use, including astronomy programs. You can see Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Salinas Valley and Pacific Ocean from here.
- Pinnacles National Monument - This monument has plenty of caves, trails, rock climbing areas, wildflowers and rare birds of prey. There's a small museum and picnic areas.
- Hollister Parks and Recreation Department - Visit Calaveras Park, Las Brisas Estates Park. Rancho San Justo Sports Facility and Dunne Park.
- Historic mission -
Built in 1797, Plaza hotel from 1858.Castro-Breen Adobe from the 1830's. History programs.
Area Of Attractions.
- Golf Courses
- Mission San Juan Bautista
- San Juan College
- Hollister Hill SVRA
- Bolado Park Fairgrounds
- Motorcross Rally - Hollister Hills
- Bonfante Gardens
- De Britto's Chocolate Factory
- Renaissance Pleasure Faire at Casa De Fruta (Oktoberfest)
- Gilroy Garlic Festival
Hotel Hollister Inn is located at Hollister California and perfect location for business as well as for leisure as it is easily accessible from highways and airport.
152 San Felipe Road,
Hollister, CA 95023 United States
Hotel Front Desk: +1 (831) 637-1641 Hotel Fax: (831) 637-8423
This website is owned and maintained by Hollister Inn - Hollister CA.
Back to Top