What's Nearby Hollister California Hotel.
- Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area - Off road vehicle recreation on 3,200 acres. Earthquake trail and Nature trail and a concession store. San Juan Bautis State Historic Park
- Fremont Peak State Park - This park has overnight camping and day use, including astronomy programs. You can see Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Salinas Valley and Pacific Ocean from here.
- Pinnacles National Monument - This monument has plenty of caves, trails, rock climbing areas, wildflowers and rare birds of prey. There's a small museum and picnic areas.
- Hollister Parks and Recreation Department - Visit Calaveras Park, Las Brisas Estates Park. Rancho San Justo Sports Facility and Dunne Park.
- Historic mission - Built in 1797, Plaza hotel from 1858.Castro-Breen Adobe from the 1830's. History programs.